Banking Anytime, Anywhere!
Resurgens Bank offers a variety of ways to access your banking information for customers on the go. Through our new Mobile Banking App as well as other tools, the great features from Online Banking are easily available. Whether you want to check your balance while shopping, pay a bill while waiting in line at the movie theatre, or transfer money – it’s all right there at your fingertips. With your cell service or wireless internet connection, you can easily access your Resurgens accounts from your mobile devices using:
- Mobile Banking App
- Mobile Browser
- Text Banking
- Account Alerts
- Mobile Check Deposit – ASK ANY BRANCH ASSOCIATE TO LEARN MORE
Registering for Mobile Banking is easy.
Please note that you need to be an Online Banking customer before you can sign up for Mobile Banking. [If you are not currently signed up for Online Banking, click here to enroll in online banking (opens new window).]
- Using your computer or tablet, log onto Online Banking. (Please have your smart phone available.)
- Once logged in, select ENROLL NOW. If you do not receive the “Enroll Now” prompt, select OPTIONS at the top of the page in online banking to sign up at any time.
- Read & accept the Terms and Conditions and then select CONTINUE.
- Select from the services listed. Choose at least one service:
- Mobile Browser – For those who can’t download the Mobile App (Blackberry and Windows Mobile users), or who are unable to complete the activation process for the App, this allows you to get full and extended mobile banking capabilities on your web-enabled phone.
- Text Banking – Send text commands from your SMS-enabled phone to the Mobile Banking system to inquire about basic account balance and transaction history information. The system will text you back the information. [Learn the text banking commands, click here to learn more about text banking.]
- Message Alerts – Customize when and how Resurgens notifies you of account activity – helping you monitor your finances, keep your account safe and avoid overdrafts. [Learn more, click here to learn more about message alerts.]
- Choose the correct time zone.
- Choose what accounts you would like access to and assign a short nickname for each so you can identify it easily (CK1, SAV, JOINT, etc….). The nickname identifies the account in for text messaging.
- Enter your mobile phone number and then select CONTINUE.
- An automated text message will be sent to your phone with an activation code. Please note that this code is good for 24 hours so be sure to use it within that time frame.
- Enter the activation code in the box on your computer and then select ACTIVATE.
Get our Mobile App (for iPhone and Android users)
- Now that your mobile banking is activated, go to Apple App Store or Google Play on your smartphone and download the new Resurgens Bank Mobile App for your iPhone and Android smartphones.
- For existing users: once you’ve downloaded the new Resurgens Bank Mobile App, you’ll need to delete the older TouchBanking Mobile App.
- TouchBanking customers will receive a message letting them know to download the new app, the next time they log in.
Once you’ve downloaded the app to your smartphone:
- Click on the Resurgens Bank App to launch it.
- Enter your Online banking login ID.
- Authenticate your device by answering one of your challenge questions.
- Enter your password for online banking.
Congratulations – now you are ready to use Resurgens Bank’s Mobile App!
Requirements: To use the Resurgens Bank mobile app, your mobile device must have an operating system that supports application downloads and may require a data service plan. You can download the Resurgens Bank mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
For mobile check deposit: You must have an active online banking account and Resurgens Bank mobile app downloaded on your smart phone. Further, you must have a qualifying account (may be subject to credit approval) and have the feature activated by Resurgens Bank. All check deposits submitted are subject to review and may be rejected, or have a hold, based on Resurgens’ standard check acceptance policies.