Deposit Rates as of Thursday, December 8th, 2016
|Certificates of Deposit & IRA: (2)(3)|
|24 Month Bump Up (4, 5)||1.24%||1.25%|
|30 Month Bump Up (4, 5)||1.34%||1.35%|
(1) A.P.Y. = Annual Percentage Yield.
(2) Certificates of Deposits and IRAs require a minimum $5,000 opening; subject to penalty for early withdrawal.
(3) 3 Month IRAs are not available.
(4) Certificates of Deposits and IRAs require a minimum deposit of $25,000 to open, are limited to a maximum of $250,000 per household and must be new deposit dollars, which is defined as money not currently on deposit with Resurgens Bank. Subject to penalty for early withdrawal. Resurgens Bank reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.
(5) Bump Up CD/IRAs – You may increase the interest rate on your account one time during the term (24 or 30 months). Please contact the bank at 404-297-2200 for current rate. On the day you notify the bank to increase your rate for the remainder of the term, the rate will be updated to the current published rate of the Bump Up CD/IRA. If you do not choose to use this one time rate increase prior to the maturity date, it will no longer be available to you. Upon maturity, your account will convert to a CD/IRA at the current published rate (24 or 30 months).